Monday, October 20, 2008

i'm gonna get in trouble, i wanna start a fight

so planning a wedding is super weird i've decided. even though i'm not planning it persay, it's just weird to think that in a year my sister and rob will be married and stuff. it's gonna be an epic wedding though, i'm stoked for sure.

so i'm reverting back to my vegetarian ways of earlier this year...i was kind of sad when i had to start eating meat again because my doctor said, but i talked to him again and he gave me ways to do it "right" this time.

so i'm entirely a sucker when it comes to everything. someone asks me to do something and i just do it without hesitation. i don't know if it's a bad thing (it is at times) but i really don't know what else to do really. i've tried the whole asshole thing before and it just wasn't me, so wo knows.

i invented a breakfast concoction and it's delicious. berries, banana, carrot juice and some yogurt. i threw in some wheatgrass today and it's great, i love it.

so i had my first day of "work" yesterday that wasn't training. it was fun, the nice thing about it is people are very rarely upset when they talk to me. they're usually just wondering about an order they placed or have questions about outdoors gear. looooooooove it whoo!

i'm such a home body these days. i feel like i'm just drifting away from people. i don't really talk to anyone anymore other than the occasional hello or what's up. everyone just found "new friends" which is awesome.

so i had a really awkward conversation with my extended family on saturday at Austin's football game. they seriously asked me "so if you're not going on a mission, why aren't you dating anyone? have you thought about getting married? are you going to be like your sister and wait until you're 24?"

--i really just didn't know how to answer that...the last question was extremely hurtful, like me and my sister are freaks because we didn't/aren't getting married at like 20-21. i realize it's abnormal in Utah but seriously? maybe I don't want to just date anyone, i'd rather find someone who i really like and shit. oh well, we've always been the outcasts of the family. at least they're actually talking to us now and not calling me the spawn of satan (my dad).

speaking of Austin, i'm taking him under my wing. his older brother (jordan) is such a douche it's not even funny. he doesn't do anything with him, so i find myself taking austin to dinner and mini golfing and stuff. i just feel like he needs an older brother type to lead him in the right direction in this crazy day and age. he's a stud on the football field though, he's gonna be a hell of an athlete when he's older.

just some quick one liners to end this random ass blog:

park city is such a cool place
im' obsessed with the new pink song
i love weight lifting
sexdrive is a damn funny movie
i have a crush on kate nash
i need some new music, anyone who has ideas let me know

that's it, i'm through!

peace and love.

-aaron

1 comment:

Rachel E. Bytheway said...

Dearest Aaron, I agree with you completely! We are just too baby young to even THINK about getting married. Utah...

PS. I love Kate Nash. I was listening to her on Pandora and came across some other good artists... I'll send you a li'l list or some such.