Monday, September 22, 2008

frustration?

2 torn ligaments.

awesome. at least they don't require surgery at this point in time. basically he told me though that i'll need surgery sometime within the next 5 years.

it hurts like hell, i'm not gonna lie.

why do things have to be so fucking complicated? that's really all i have to say.

where's the metaphorical "easy" button? i've heard so much about it. i don't have things to turn to that make things easier for me. instead i usually just put up with shit until it gets better or goes away.

i'm a sucker. no, really i am. i pour my heart out too easily and it just ends up biting me in the end. i trust too easily and that's not a good thing. i used to be one that would trust a lot of people with things but i really don't think i can do that anymore.

who honestly knows what's going to happen, right? i mean everyone thinks they have an idea, but no one can actually control it. kharma is a bitch.

money isn't everything. all it does is buy things. the things i need in life can all be obtained without money. i kind of wish it was never invented and everyone just bartered still.

my mind has been racing lately, as i'm sure you can see. i just have a lot of things to figure out. that's why i started writing in my blog again. it helps me to know that i can let all my thoughts and emotions out. it's almost even more helpful knowing people i care about can read deep into my head.

i've been pretty distant lately.

it's just hard to say how i feel today when years have gone by.

peace and love.

-aaron

No comments: