Monday, January 10, 2011

Love/Hate Relationship

I hate school and they love taking my money. That's the love/hate relationship that I'm currently in. Today was a long day. I left for Trax at 10am and didn't get home until 7:30pm and I got out of class early. On most Mondays I won't be getting home until at least 8pm. 10 hours is way too long! Oh well, it's worth it.

What is it people write about in their blogs in January? Generally the new year? I guess I'll do that. 2011, I guess a lot has changed. I'd say the biggest thing is that I'm 140 pounds lighter than I was in July of 2010. I feel good and it has been a long road that was well worth it. The other big thing in my life is that I have Emily in my life. Very lucky for that and very thankful.

My cooking, photography and other hobbies have kind of been put on the back burner lately. I need to get more into them and combine them! Take pictures of my food, yes please. I need to go on more photo adventures and would love company on these adventures.

I'm currently unemployed and getting a weekly paycheck from the government. Yes, that's right, I'm a burden on society and collecting unemployment checks each week. It feels good and I love feeling very democratic and liberal every time I file my weekly claim.

I so far like the new blog and the new blog content. I'm going to take it and run.

2 comments:

Angie Roberts and Rob Haddock said...

brother face blogs lucy and sister read.

Marcella said...

good to hear things are going well for you, aaron. sounds like you're really happy :)