Saturday, March 6, 2010

a day in the life...

it's the beginning of the end....of my blog that is. today marks the day that i change things up a bit and give you a visual look (with some help from photoshop) into my life.

Monday
My Life

Tuesday
My Love

Thursday
My two favorite people

Friday
No end in site

Saturday
The city I was born to love

this has been a tough week, i'm not going to lie. a lot of emotions that i didn't think i'd have to go through again. it's for the better though, things will get better.

i can't say enough how thankful i am for my family. they are my biggest inspiration and i wouldn't be anything without them. my parents are by far the two best/strongest/bravest/*insert any adjective here*. angie and rob as well, i'm excited to be an uncle, i will love your child more than anything else whether it be a boy or a girl. i think it's a boy.

i haven't shown enough love to my TRUE friends lately. i've been caught up with some other things in my life and it saddens me. i wish most of you didn't live so far away but i'm glad that there has been a resurgence of you in my life.

things are turning around, we all have our ups and downs. you can't go anywhere but up after having a low. i look forward to the future, i feel good about myself and where i'm going.

lost 10 pounds and i feel good.

i've decided i'm never leaving this beautiful state that we all live in. take a deep breath salt lake, you're with me for life.

i like the change to the blog, expect one at least once a week.

peace and love.

-aaron

2 comments:

Dani said...

a new niece or nephew???? that is amazing! i'm so excited for your family. make sure that kid is dressed up like all BA children should be - in ute gear :)/

Angie Roberts and Rob Haddock said...

this one time I missed my brother then this blog made me cry and miss him more! then I missed home, more and me and peanut cried!