Thursday, February 4, 2010

I Gotta Feeling

"I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good, good night

Tonight's the night, let's live it up
I got my money, let's spend it up
Go out and smash it like oh my God
Jump off that sofa, let's get, get off

I know that we'll have a ball
If we get down and go out and just lose it all
I feel stressed out, I wanna let it go
Let's go way out spaced out and losing all control

Fill up my cup, mozoltov
Look at her dancing, just take it off
Let's paint the town, we'll shut it down
Let's burn the roof, and then we'll do it again"

It's just how I need to start living my life. Live it up! We're all too young to worry about everything. Everyone is too stressed these days. Thinking about school, work, the opposite sex, anything and everything!

When did life become so complicated? We all make mistakes! It's what makes us learn. Society puts way too much emphasis on being perfect. Perfect people are boring!

"Here we come, here we go, we gotta rock
Easy come, easy go, now we on top
Feel the shot, body rock, rock it, don't stop
Round and round, up and down, around the clock

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Friday, Saturday, Saturday to Sunday
Get, get, get, get, get with us, you know what we say, say
Party every day, p-p-p-party every day"

Let's get out there and do it for ourselves! No one can do it except for you.

I need to take this message to heart more than anyone else, I need to do it for ME. No one else, just me. Too often do I live for other people. It's been my blessing and my curse for my entire life. I care way too much about other people that I put them over myself. When will I start listening to what I WANT.

FUCK IT! I'm gonna live it up! I'm 21, almost 22 years old. I have a long life ahead of me. Needless to say, I can't wait.

peace and love.

-aaron

No comments: