Friday, November 6, 2009

what's cooler than being cool?

just one of those days i guess.

stuff started out good, woke up in a really good mood.
-studied for my two tests for the day
-passed one i'm pretty sure, unsure about the other
-went about my day, a little disappointed at one point
-school, work, the usual schedule

mixed it up a little bit, jazz game, poker, new friends

cleared my head

got home, not so much, a little lost

why does this have to be so hard?

can't stand to fight the feeling cuz the thought alone is killin me right now

i need november and december to go by quick

the new year always feels like a new beginning even though nothing changes

but separate is always better when there's feelings involved

i'm feeling really solid in a lot of new additions to my life though, finally feeling like there is a purpose to some things

if what they say is "nothing is forever", then what makes love the exception?

christmas shopping is all done for my family, feels good, i'm excited for them to all get their gifts

chin up, smile, it's a brand new day

you got this bro

you never know what might happen...walls come down every day

you never thought it would happen before but it did and just took some time

maybe the outcome will be different this time?

we can only hope

i feel lame talking in 3rd person

only way i can express my feelings through written form right now

ugh.

i need a drive this weekend, who wants to join me?

weird soundtrack for my night, Obadiah Parker - Hey Ya cover

fitting

bed time

peace and love.

-aaron

1 comment:

alison said...

i'm down for a drive whenever