Saturday, November 14, 2009

happiness is a warm gun

this one's for you sister!

10 thankfuls

1. first and foremost will always be my family, the greatest thing i could ever ask for. mom, dad, sister and rob. love you all. wouldn't be anywhere without you

2. snow. FIRST REAL SNOW OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!! so happy

3. music, both listening to it and playing it. so many ways to express my emotions just through song

4. great cousins/aunts/uncles, i guess this could be grouped with family but they're different

5. football! football! football! whether it's from Austin's little league team winning state to watching my Utes and Cowboys....it's the best sport in the world

6. friends, there's a couple in particular, jill, brennan, alison, mackenzie, alex and ashley....only alison reads this but you're all amazing and i'm thankful for all of you

7. the holiday season! i'm such in the spirit this year, for the first time in years, i've been too selfish as of late

8. my job, i may complain about it often but i really do love it

9. skiing, it has started and you won't be seeing much of me in the upcoming months!

10. institute...yep, i said it, most of you weren't aware but yes i've started going to institute and everything, gives me another perspective on life

with those being stated i'd like to just add one more thing

i've been happier in the past month or so than i have been in months

stopped drinking (yes, it's been hard), stopped swearing as much, started living a more clean/honest life

judge me all you want, i really could care less anymore

peace and love.

-aaron

it feels really good,

1 comment:

Nan said...

I'm probably not supposed to read your blog----Alison would say I'm stalking. But it's a good kind of stalking. I'm just really excited for you and happy that you are happy. There really is nothing in this life that brings more happiness than the gospel.