Friday, November 28, 2008

no, i don't feel like i'm falling down....i'm headed somewhere

it's what it is. a thanksgiving time blog. blah blah blah.
i'm thankful for my family and all that they do for me. i'm thankful to have rob as the newest member of our family, he makes angie so happy and that in turn makes me happy. my mom and dad are two of the greatest people on earth. i couldn't ask for anyone better.

i'm thankful for my friends. thanks for putting up with me, there's not many that i talk to these days, but you're all great.

it's amazing how some of the little things in life make you happy and remember the good times and make you wonder why you pushed away. sa'll good, some things just happen.

i had a conversation tonight over tea and hot chocolate (with rachel) and we talekd about the whole marriage thing and it got me thinking...what is it with people our age getting married? no college, no careers, no care in the world except each other...it just boggles my mind, i mean i can honestly say i've never felt "true love" but i just don't see why getting married rigth away is better and easier than getting through college and into a job. i guess i'm of the minority in this great state of utah.

bah bah bah bah baaaaaah

i've got a skip in my step and a song in my heart these days. i haven't been this happy in years. i love it. life is good. life will always be good, just gotta look at the positive side. also you gotta treat people right and you'll receive the same, karma is a bitch and i've come to see that.

i've come to appreciate the finer things in life, good music, good food, good friends and most importantly family. i'm so grateful to be raised where i have with the people in my life. it's great.

skiing almost every day, going to a job that i love, holiday season, going to california next week, actually excited to go back to school....seriously, freaking stoked on my life right now.

i hope everyone is in the same boat. when you feel like you're falling down, just remember those good times and surround yourself with the comforts of your life. it sounds easier said than done, but i'm a true believer in that these days.

i've tried a lot of things in the past year and done a lot of things i shouldn't have, but where i'm sitting right now is where i want to be. got a couple more things i need to do but those will be another process over the next couple of months.

my vegetarianism is going great, i'm totally full on in it. the only meat i've eaten in the past little while is some seafood for thanksgiving which i promised my mom i would eat a little bit of "real meat".

this christmas is going to be awesome, this is the first year i've actually been into it and the whole giving mood. i'm excited to see my family's eyes on christmas morning when they open their stuff. sooooo stoked.

well now i'm just rambling, just wanted to throw out some positive vibes to all of you since i'm in such a good mood.

peace and love.

-aaron

1 comment:

Rachel E. Bytheway said...

Made me smile to read this! I love it.

PS: snow/winter were not mentioned because I can not be thankful for the current snow status. Agreed? C'mon...