Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ignorance is your new best friend

It was one of those weeks. You know the kind I'm referring to. It wasn't good, but it wasn't terribly bad. Overall it was more negative than positive though. There are only a few words that can describe it best...blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda. A filler, not a good kind of filler but a boring one.

click, click, click. the faint sound of a rumble but still just that all familiar click. no turning over, no starting....just silence and stillness. you want to get going, you're in a hurry. the deafening silence broken again by the click, click, click. a jump is needed but there is none in sight. i need some cables.

Get me going, please, just do it. This lull and constant nothing is killing me. I feel like I'm at an in between in my life. Moving past a couple of things but not ready to jump into that next set of obstacles we like to call life. Oh life, you're a confusing mistress....you're exactly that, a mistress. The one we hide away but can't stay away from...ever tempting, I can't resist.

My sister is having a little girl...yay! I'm going to be the uncle to a beautiful little girl (I'm already expecting her to be gorgeous)

Riverton...blah. Good money, decent work, just bored of the construction industry.

Graduating in a year...best news I've had in years.

Still single....I'm sure that's a shocker.

The biggest news in my life is that I will be purchasing a dog in the following weeks...a lab of (hopefully) the chocolate kind from the Humane Society. Finally a companion who is easy to deal with.

I dig your style. I dig your smile. I dig your situation. I dig you.

Ya dig?

I'm tired, going to bed...will leave you with a picture before I leave.


Big Cottonwood Canyon Creek

Peace and Love.

-Aaron

No comments: